STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God, sufficient and authoritative for
all matters of faith, life, and Godliness.
2. We believe there is one God, eternally existing in three distinct persons, the
Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe Jesus Christ is fully man and fully God, lived a perfect life, died a
substitutionary death on the cross for the sins of the world, was buried and after
three days, rose from the dead, conquering death, hell, and the Grave and is now seated at the right
hand of God.
4. We believe all men are sinners, falling short of the glory of God, and are in need
of salvation from sin and its consequences.
5. We believe that salvation is through the blood of Jesus Christ by God’s grace, mercy, and faith alone,
through the preaching of the gospel, repentance, and the regenerating work of the Holy Spirit.
6. We believe every believer is indwelt by the Holy Spirit and is able and expected
to walk in the newness of the Spirit by obeying God and growing in
7. We believe that salvation includes regeneration which produces increasing
obedience and transformation into the image of Christ.
8. We believe in the future resurrection of those who have died; the saved to eternal
life and the unsaved to eternal punishment.
9. We believe in the Body of Christ whereby all true believers are united through
faith in Christ and His shed blood according to the truth of God’s Word.
10. We believe in the second bodily coming of Jesus Christ to set up a literal kingdom
on earth which will last one thousand years and will be followed by the eternal
state and the new heavens and earth.
OUR MISSION IS:
* To spread the gospel to people who do not know Christ by working with local Pastors glorifying God in every endeavor.
* To provide shelter, food, clothing and education for orphans, at risk and needy children.
* Help to provide education for children while building churches and schools where God leads.
* To provide good, sound medical care, free to those in need.